I am behind on blogging but ahead on drinking. So I guess all is equal. So this morning is a repeat of yesterday. Back to the wood store, then the fit bit store to pick up a new charger and then off to some antiquities. Today Hadrians library and the ancient agora. I must say I have learned a lot about Ancient Greece that I did not know before. We close down the Agora since it closes at 4pm. This is a problem seeing all these sites with early closing since it isn’t the summer season with things staying open late. Oh we added the National Garden, the Olympic Stadium and the Temple of Zeus. We have done all this on foot as everything is very close.
The best part of today was we didn’t start at 8:15 am like our days on the ship but 10:00 am. We have to get in as much as possible since it is supposed to rain tomorrow. We haven’t had 1 day of rain the entire trip but I think our luck isn’t going to last. The plan for tomorrow if it does rain is to go to the archeological museum. Rated 3 stars by Rick Steves and also recommended by several of our tour guides.
When we finish today it will be our second day with over 17000 steps unfortunately I’m sure it does not offset the wine we have been drinking nor I did not mention all the gelatos in the past 2 weeks eating sensible at breakfast does not offset all day.
No comments:
Post a Comment